Emo Chat

Where you can finally be You,

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > Looking for emo girls to spoil with gifts and limo rides in Chicago area

Limo4Emos

Hello my name is Ben. I'm looking for emo girls in the Chicago area to spoil with gifts, and hang out together sight seeing, in a limo. If you're interested, and want to know more please send me a private message. I really do hope to meet  emo girls to buy gifts, and take out out to eat, shopping, or to a movie. Don't worry about money i will buy, and take care of everything. Thank you everyone. I love all my emo girls.

--

March 17, 2012 at 12:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Limo4Emos

No one?...jeez

--

April 9, 2012 at 7:15 PM Flag Quote & Reply

VictorMassakre

Yes No one If you read what you wrote you seem some what like a A player dude either that or a pedo no offense. Or just Desprate. plus Emos are every Where just look around in the rite places.

--

V,.,V VictorMassakre V,.,V

April 12, 2012 at 12:49 AM Flag Quote & Reply

emoanimevamp

u kno spoiling a girl makes them a bitch. so yea lmao. don't want that to happen eh?

--

<3 Bitch plz~emoanimevamp~Bitch plz  <3

May 22, 2012 at 8:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Emoguysilver

(//_=*) I think your looking in the wrong place bud... I'm doubting your "emoness"

and also would a girl feel so SPECIAL when you say "I love
ALL my emo girls."  I think you need to go out into the world and find your self a gold digger if that's what you want.. 

--

>-> emoguysilver <-< 

July 13, 2012 at 11:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

nicotine jockey!!

Although i fully agree with the aforementioned points, who are we to decide as to what "all those emo girls" are interested in, keep at it, but i would say try a bit more subtilty. and definatly a alot more of your personality, there will be plenty of time for buying gifts and seeing sights, those things mean alot more when you are with the right person :) but thats just my opinion

July 28, 2012 at 11:43 AM Flag Quote & Reply

emolovinchick13

emo girls dont like someones that will usaully spiol them they want aguys that loves them and who will miss them when their gone for asecond

July 31, 2012 at 6:56 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kiara

I am so upset:mad:

--

:Pkiara

September 21, 2012 at 11:59 AM Flag Quote & Reply

kiara

--

kiara

--

Yuutsuna Koi

I wonder what he meant by girls...

--

Facades are what make the world go round

October 24, 2012 at 10:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

you seem like a douche.

February 4, 2013 at 10:25 PM Flag Quote & Reply

saphirra

hey i don't live in chicago but i would be happy to runaway with you i live in michigan  and i would love to spend time with you! :)

--

eternally Kera

February 5, 2013 at 10:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Midnight_Shadow<3
Any guy that wants a girl just to give her gifts and spoil her is a player. 
Girls do like getting gifts but not on a day to day bases. Some girls may think you are just trying to buy their love.
In my opinion I rather get a gift every once in a while cos i would feel like you spent sometime in your day thinking about me.
If I were you I would be careful about wanting a girl to spoil and give gifts cos you might end up with the wrong girl.

--

-Forever Me-

February 12, 2013 at 3:38 PM Flag Quote & Reply

EmoDarkElf

why does it have to be chicago percifically? why not around the world...you'll just have to travel for em.... :/  good luck

--

Xxx JojO ThE eMO xxX

March 19, 2013 at 5:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.